1) Q: I can’t play some of the episodes. There is a button that says “Watch” and “Download”.
A: These are advertisements that are embedded into the videos. Unfortunately, we have no control over these. To watch the video simply clock the “Close As and Watch as Free User” button and then the “Start Video” button.
2) Q: I use IPhone , IPad , IPod Users and the only video that works is the “VK Source”.
A: Use the broswer: Google Chrome App or Puffin browser.
3) Q:Some videos say I have used my daily limit.
A: Clear your browser cookies and then unplug your modem for 10 seconds. You will be able to watch again.
4) Q: Why do I see a white box that says “this video has been removed from public access”?
A: The video has been taken down by the uploader (not us). Please report it in the comment section at the bottom of the page and we will try to find a new source. Note: Include the show, season, and episode in your comment please.
5) Q: Some of the videos require iLivid player and I can’t access them.
A: Download and install iLivid player by clicking on the link or click the alternative lower quality source by clicking “CLICK HERE TO WATCH”.
6) Q: What do I do if the video Skips?
A: Refresh and play where it stops or clear cache (Ctrl + Shitf + Del).
7: Q: I get a VK error saying: The video has not uploaded yet.
A: Clear the cache (Ctrl + Shitf + Del ) and reload the page.